Based in Bloomington, Indiana
PS4, PC, Mac, Linux
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a zany 3D tower builder. Play as the Master Stacker, Rockit, who must use her psychic helmet to clean up the colorful bricks falling all over her madcap world.
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) has been in development since 2015. It has won multiple awards and has been exhibited at select events across the United States and Europe.
- Build stable towers by executing architectural feats of balancing.
- Incorporate mixed-up materials into your towers: works of art, aquariums, magnets, and more.
- Defend your towers against invading ghosts, a fireball-breathing dragon, and other outlandish hazards.
- Knock your finished towers back down with a wrecking ball.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GDEX: Best in Show (ISE)" Columbus, OH, October, 2017
- "Indie Arcade II: Official Selection" Madison, WI, February, 2018
- "GDEX: Most Accessible (Awarded by AbleGamers Charity)" Columbus, OH, September, 2018
- "A wacky tower building game that stacks up very well indeed."
- Jupiter Hadley, Alpha Beta Gamer
About Herringbone Games
Herringbone Games is an indie games studio that features the work of Ian Sundstrom and other collaborators.
More information on Herringbone Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) Credits
Game Designer, Programmer
Sound and Music Design